Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not much new. I am enjoying the cool (cold) weather, and just waiting for this baby to be born. I am due on the 23rd, but if she doesn't come before then, I might go in on the 21st to have my water broke and get the show on the road. My midwives are not usually too quick to jump the gun, but since I have such big babies, and my last baby had shoulder dystocia (she got a little stuck on her way out, but the midwife flipped me onto my back, and she came right out) and since I am so very uncomfortable, my midwife is more than willing to go a little early.

1 comment:

Crystal Carr said...

Praying for you, that all goes well. Looking forward to getting together after you have some recovery time. :)