Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time flies...

It is amazing how fast time seems to go. About a year ago I just found out I was pregnant, and now Gwendolyn is 4 months old! She is a very high maintenance baby, and with a 3 year old to entertain too, life is full of being very busy doing nothing it seems. I have a hard time just keeping my dishes washed, and that sometimes only gets done because Eric does them for me.

I was able to get a small garden in, just some tomatoes. I hope to grow enough to can some tomatoes and salsa this fall. I tried a big garden last year, and it turned out horrible, and having Gwendolyn this year, I just won't have time to spend doing much in the garden.

Eric thought ahead of time about it, and we bought a half share of produce from a farm. We get a share of what they grow. We get a box every week. It isn't cheap, but it is organic, FRESH, local produce, and will get us to eat our veggies better I hope. ;)
Tuesday was our first pickup, here is what we got.

1 comment:

Crystal Carr said...

That's a neat idea!

Steven's getting to be less of a handful now, although the second I say that, he likes to challenge it. :)

Your little girls are dolls - love the curls!

Thank you so much for the diapers, too. I'll be sending them back soon... he's almost out grown them all. I'll call before I send them to make sure I include them all.

Take care,
Crystal