Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's a Girl! :)



It's another girl! I am very happy. I would have been happy with a boy too, but I was kinda hoping for another girl. ;) Of course, there is always that chance that boy parts were hiding, but there were a few really clear shots.... not just of missing parts, but of the three lines they look for.
Sorry it took me a while to post this. I have been really bad at keeping up with my stuff online lately.
The good news is that I have been a bit better at keeping up with my house. It is actually not a mess all the time. ;)
I have also been sewing a bit. Been busy making diapers, and I made some doll clothes and a sling for Amelia's dolls.

a few of the diapers

doll sling - I should have made it longer, but it works


doll dress and doll jammies... the jammies have a matching hat, but it doesn't fit on that dolls big head, lol
I am in the middle of making a dress for Amelia, and last night I did some scrapbooking for the first time in many months. I got 6 pages done though! :) My goal is to do a page a day until the baby is born so I can get somewhat caught up. I still don't have Amelia's baby book done (her first year of pics), and I have another baby coming!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations from Blayne & Carol

~AD said...

Another girl! Due two days after Peyt's birthday! Congratulations!

Love the sewing projects.

Look at all those curls on Amelia's head! Gorgeous!

Laura said...

Thanks Blayne! How are you guys doing?


Thanks Amber! Maybe they will get to share a birthday! (I would much rather have this kid 2 days early, vs 2 weeks late like Amelia was! LOL )
She used to have more curls, but she got a hold of a scissors a couple months ago. She cut off chunks everywhere... like 30% of her hair. The curls hide the chops pretty good though. :D